Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, August 13, 2010

Review: Sanuk Sandals



I recently came across Sanuk. They offer sandals for the whole family. Their sandals are fun and comfortable. I can spend all day browsing their sandals collection. They have so many to choose from.

About Sanuk

We strive to make products that are as much about funk as they are about function. We’ve found our sandals are happiest when they tread the road less traveled – so we design ‘em accordingly. Because “SanĂ¼k” is the Thai word for FUN, our name is also our mantra.


They sent me their Rascal sandal to review for my nephew. First thing I noticed is that it's very light and flexible. I tried it on and it's very comfortable to wear. I wished I gotten a bigger size so it will fit me. If it did I would probably kept it for myself. The inside is very soft and cushy. It fells like you're wearing a flip flip. Even my husband saw them and wished I got him a pair!

The size fits my nephew perfectly. He really liked it also. He said it's very comfortable. What I love about them is that he can wear it pretty much with anything. And it does not look like a sandal. You would think he is wearing a pair of shoes. He can wear it to school, church or the beach! They are very easy to clean also.

Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Post! A step by step walk-through on how to wear sandals and avoid tan line. I think these sandals will feet perfectly on a clumsy person as myself. Thank god for modern technology

    ReplyDelete