Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Fun: Camping!


Last weekend we went camping for two nights. It was our first time camping and we had a great time. In fact we are planning to do it again before summer ends. I was worried sleeping in a tent with a 2 years old and a 9 month old. But they were so tired playing all day that by the time it is night time they had no problem sleeping at all. We used air mattress to sleep. It was not the most comfortable bed but it did the job. We will be doing this again every year! I don't know why I was afraid to go camping before. Now I know why everyone loves to go camping!

Hopefully next time we'll do a better job setting up our tent!



Getting ready for hiking and fishing.

First time fishing.






After fishing for 15 minutes my husband realized that his new iPhone4 was inside his pocket!
The iPhone is not even a month old :(



Playing with mud and making mud cake.

My husband's dad.

Emma with her Lola (grandma)




If you noticed I'm not in any of the pictures...that's because I'm the photographer (as always).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! We went camping a few weeks ago with two 2 year olds and 2 five year olds... it did not go well! The babies wouldn't sleep and they were both sooo tired.
    You took some great pics!

    ReplyDelete