Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I need a new sofa! Plus review coming soon...


I wished I've known that microfiber and kids does not go together! Our sofa has all kinds of stains on it, from markers, crayons, juice spills, milk, pee, vomits...you name it's on it! Even after cleaning it right away it leaves an ugly water stain mark.

Yesterday I sprayed almost a whole bottle of stain remover on it and scrubbed it with hot water! It took me almost 2 hours to scrubbed it. But it was so worth it. Most stains came off and it looked A LOT better!


Sorry no before picture...too embarrassing to post it!

But with a 2 years old and almost 8 months old, it only took one day to spill another juice on it! Even after cleaning the spot right away, it left an ugly water mark with a dark edged ring on it :(




When CSNstore offered me to do a review or giveaway on any of their products from more than 200 online stores, I was thrilled! Did you know they also sell sofas? But unfortunately there is a price limit.... So anyone knows how to clean a microfiber without leaving a spot? I would love to know how!

Since I can't review one of their sofas I decided to get my kids the Little Tikes Cozy Cruisin' Wagon. I think Emma and Olivia will love it!


1 comment:

  1. My husband and I just bought a microfiber couch, and the salesman told us to only use distilled water when getting stains out. He said just using regular water will leave an ugly water mark, but distilled won't.

    ReplyDelete