A couple of months ago I reviewed Easy Lunch Boxes. I loved it then and I still love it now. We have used it many times whether for bringing lunch to work or taking it with us on our trip to the zoo, beach or even to the park for picnic. I can easily put snacks or lunch so we don't have to buy them while we are out. Not only we are saving money but we are also eating healthier compare to buying fast foods.
If you are looking for a lunch box whether for school, work or just to put snacks while you're out with your kids, I highly recommend Easy Lunch Boxes! On my last review I listed all the things I love about the Easy Lunch Boxes. I wanted to share it once again just in case you missed it.
- The 3-compartment plastic food containers comes with a single lid. I don't have to go crazy looking for 3 different lids that fits.
- It has 3 sections within the food container that gives me healthy portion sizes. No more over packing lunches and less food being wasted.
- They are BPA-free (You gotta luv that!)
- When they are not in used they nest inside for easy storing. It saves space and no clutters.
- The insulated lunch bag is just the right size and the colors are perfect for both kids and adults. It comes in 5 different colors (black, dark red, aqua, olive, purple).
- You have enough space for a fruit and water bottle or a juice box and an icepack.
- You can even store 3 containers in ONE insulated lunch bag. Great when you're packing for a few kids.
- Easy to clean, not to mention less containers to wash!
- Very affordable. The 4 container set is $13.95 and the cooler bags are $7.95.
Easy Lunch Boxes is giving one of my reader your very own container set and one lunch bag of your choice of color!
Go to Easy Lunch Boxes and tell me your favorite feature and what color would you pick if you win?
Follow @EasyLunchboxes on twitter
Like Easy Lunch Boxes on facebook
Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet this giveaway- may tweet daily
Subscribe via Email +2 entries
Subscribe via RSS Feed
Grab my Button
Add me to your blogroll +2 entries
Blog about this giveaway + 3 entries
Giveaway ends on June 30, 2010. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win. Winners will be chosen via random.org. The winner will receive an email notifying them that they won and announced on the giveaway post. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours , another winner will be selected. Open to US residents only.
I received product sample mentioned above for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.