Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Review: Step 2 Easel for Two with Letters & Numbers

I am so glad to be working with CSN Stores again for product reviews. I was sent the Step 2 Easel for Two with Letters & Numbers. I was so glad that they contacted me because I have been wanting to get Olivia an easel. Step 2 brand is not new to us, we actually own some products made by them, the Creative Project Table and the LifeStyle PartyTime Kitchen. I was happy with them, so I know their Easel for Two will not disappoint us. And I was right! Another product from Step2 that we love!

Assembling the Step 2 Easel for Two is very easy. It comes with 2 pieces the easel itself and the storage tray. You simply attach the storage tray which helps the easel stands. No tools needed! It took only a minute and it's ready to use! I don't know about you but I hate toys that needs instructions to assemble.


Step 2 Easel for Two Features
  • Two-sided easel: one metal dry-erase board, one chalkboard
  • Includes 74-piece set of magnetic foam letters and numbers
  • Paper clip on each side holds craft paper or completed projects
  • Large storage tray for supplies and completed art work (art supplies not included)
  • Sets up quickly and folds flat for easy storage
  • Minimal adult assembly
  • Ages 3 and up
You can purchase the Step 2 Easel for Two for $30 at CSN Stores for 50% off! That is an awesome deal. Great for any gift givings. Step 2 Easel for Two is just one of the products that CSN Stores carry. They currently have more than 200 online stores. They carry just about anything. Some of their items are with FREE shipping and they ship very fast too. It only took less than a week for me to get it!

CSN Stores also make shopping online very easy. Everything is categorized. You can browse by brands or prizes. You'll sure to find anything you're looking for. It's a one stop online store!


Disclaimer
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment