I'm not a yogurt lover person. I do eat it, just not often and I prefer some brand or flavor compare to others. However, my husband and my two years old loves them. I was a little unsure trying Breyers Yo Crunch 100 calorie pack. I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I decided to give them a try. If I will not like it, my husband and Olivia will probably will.
I was sent a four-pack of their Strawberry Yogurt with 100% Natural Low Fat Granola to review.
About YoCrunch® 100 Calorie PacksExtra Entries (leave a comment for each one that you do)
- YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are the first yogurt products to be naturally sweetened with TruviaTM rebiana. TruviaTM rebiana is the key ingredient in TruviaTM natural sweetener, the first great tasting, natural, zero calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.
- YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are the only calorie-controlled yogurt products that are naturally sweetened, providing all the taste of full-calorie low-fat yogurt but without all the calories and sugar.
- YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs offer a satisfying smooth and crunchy yogurt experience in convenient 100-calorie portions that kids and moms will love.
- Available in five great flavors, YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are made with nonfat yogurt and are perfect as a healthy snack or dessert for those craving a nutritious yet decadent sweet treat.
- Cheesecake Yogurt with Graham Cookie Pieces
- Strawberry Yogurt with 100% Natural Low Fat Granola
- Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces
- Vanilla Yogurt with Chocolate Crème Cookie Pieces
- Vanilla Yogurt with Nestle® Buncha CrunchTM Candy Pieces
- Made with no artificial sweeteners, YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs have added Vitamin A and D, and are a good source of calcium and protein for women and kids.
- YoCrunch® 100 Calorie Packs are available at leading grocery, health food and specialty stores nationwide at a suggested retail price of $2.99 - $3.19 for each four-pack container.
I was really surprised how much I really liked it. Before trying it, I already expected the worst. I even expected that it will have after taste just like any other food that are low fat, low calorie with artificial sweeteners. But I was wrong. It did not taste like low fat at all. It was such a treat eating it. You wouldn't think it's only 100 calories! The granola made it even taste better. They go perfectly. I love the crunch in each bite! But you don't have to add the granola if you don't want to. It is packaged separately. Olivia and her dad loved it also!
How would you like to try it also? I have TEN Breyer's Yo Crunch 100 calorie pack coupons to giveaway to 10 of readers! (10 WINNERS)
Tell me which YoCrunch 100 Calorie Pack would you like to try.
Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet this giveaway- may tweet daily
Subscribe via Email +2 entries
Subscribe via RSS Feed
Grab my NEW Button - if you have the old one please change it to the new one :)
Add me to your blogroll +2 entries
Blog about this giveaway + 3 entries
Giveaway ends on April 30, 2010. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win. Winners will be chosen via random.org. The winner will receive an email notifying them that they won and announced on my blog. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours , another winner will be selected. Open to US residents only.
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.