Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tasty Baby Review



I was sent a few coupons to try out Tasty Baby. I really wanted to try their gummy fruit snacks for Olivia. All the Target stores near us did not have it. However, I found their Tasty Baby Organic Cereals in ShopRite.

Tasty Baby's Philosophy

The entire concept of Tastybaby was borne out of our values and philosophies on life! The things we hold most dear are the health and well-being of our children and the planet they are going to inherit. Giving our babies what we believe to be the best possible start in life is so important to us, and now with Tastybaby, we are especially proud that we are able to share this gift with our customers.


Tasty Day Oatmeal - provides steady energy all day

Tasty Grains Multi-Grain - well-balanced formula for anytime use

Tasty Dreams Brown Rice - promotes relaxation & builds muscle during sleep

The ideal first solid food for babies
  • Certified USDA Organic
  • Fortified with DHA & ARA for brain and eye development, prebiotics (FOS) for digestive health & to help prevent allergies, iron, vitamins & minerals
  • Our fluffier flakes are more soluble than leading brands – won’t lead to dangerous “clumping”
  • Easy to serve … just add liquid
  • Complement your baby’s cereal with Tastybaby® organic purées by stirring cereal into our Stages1 & 2 flavors
  • Convenient, light-weight, re-sealable bag is BPA-free and eco-friendly
My Thoughts

I was at first disappointed that I did not find their gummy fruit snacks after looking for it everywhere. However, I'm really glad that I tried the organic cereals for Emma. Emma loves the taste of Tasty Baby Organic Cereals. I love how it mixes well, smooth with no clumps. I have been giving it to her everyday. I just mix it with warm baby water and she loves it. Some cereals I've used before when Olivia was a baby smelled horrible. But Tasty Baby's organic cereals smells great! I also like the re-sealable bag. It's easy for travel and it is BPA Free!

If I see the Tasty Baby Fruit Snacks somewhere, I will definitely get one for Olivia. I still would love to try it. I'm always trying to find healthy snacks for her.

To learn more about Tasty Baby you can follow them on twitter or fan them on facebook.


Disclaimer
I received product sample mentioned above for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment