Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, March 14, 2010

On-the-Go Inflatable Potty Seat Review


Olivia is not potty trained yet but we are currently working on it. She uses the potty first thing in the morning, but that's about it. She just will not tell me if she has to go during the day and if I ask her if she can go potty she would just tell me "NO THANKS."

As much as I would like for her to be potty trained, the one thing I am not looking forward is using public bathrooms. I don't even like when she is touching everything when she is sitting in OUR toilet, imagine PUBLIC bathrooms! That is why I am so glad I was introduced to On-the-Go Inflatable potty seat. This has definitely lessen my fear of my daughter using public bathrooms. We have not used this in public yet but we have used it at home. Olivia does not have any problem sitting on it. I love that it has a handle for her to told to keep her touching other things.

  • Travel ready. You can easily take it everywhere.
  • Inflates and deflates quickly
  • Soft and comfortable to sit
  • It has a handle for safety
  • Sturdy construction which holds it in place
  • Very easy to clean
  • Affordable - $7.99
On-the-Go Inflatable potty seat is definitely a must have to bring when traveling with young kids. From now on I will never travel without the On-the-Go Inflatable potty seat. I can't wait to use this when we are going camping on July. The only concern I have is that if I have used it in public or even at home, I do not feel comfortable deflating and inflating it all over again. I just can not bare the thought of putting it in my mouth after it has been placed in the bathroom, even if it did not touched anything. For that reason, I would not bring it to mall with me but I will bring it when going on vacation or a weekend getaway and just throw it away after. After all it is VERY CHEAP! I recommend purchasing a few. It is also great to bring one to grandparents' house and just leave it there for them to use when visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment