Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, March 8, 2010

Curious Chef Review





Olivia loves to help out the kitchen. As much as I would love for her to get involve, there are times that I really don't want her around for her safety.We bought her her very own kitchen and kitchen tools just so she will stay away from the kitchen. But of course, kids nowadays knows that real things are just so much fun than toys.

I am so glad when I found out about Curious Chef. Their kitchen tools are not toys. They are real tools that are perfect for little hands! I can finally let her help out in the kitchen without getting hurt!

About Curious Chef

Curious Chef is all about stirring the creative and curious side of children. Under the guidance of adults, budding chefs proudly take their first steps towards a lifelong love of cooking. With each uniquely designed kitchen tool, discovery and fun is just around the corner.

Our products coupled with a favorite family recipe and an adult's love and encouragement can produce the most memorable moments in a young person's life.



I was fortunate to receive the 27 Pc Foundation Set to review. The set comes with the following:

  • Large Silicone Mixing Spatula
  • Silicone Pastry Brush
  • Large Poly Spoon
  • Whisk
  • Nylon Cookie Turner
  • Non Stick Rolling Pin
  • Kitchen Timer
  • 6 Piece Measuring Spoon Set
  • 6 Piece Measuring Cup Set
  • 3 Quart Mixing Bowl Set
  • Bear Cookie Cutter
  • Flower Cookie Cutter
  • Butterfly Cookie Cutter
  • 4 Piece Child Chef Textile Set






My niece and nephew loves Curious Chef. I invited them for some fun baking brownies. The kids really had a great time. I enjoyed watching them baking with Curious Chef (minus the mess). The apron and the oven mitts was a hit. The kids took turn wearing them.

I am really impressed with their products. All their products comply with all relevant standards including the CPSC lead and phthalate (BPA) limits. They are also well made! I even used most of them myself! The bowl is now my favorite mixing bowl. I also used the cookie cutters as a sandwich cutters.

If you have kids that loves to help out in the kitchen, I highly recommend Curious Chef. They have other great products as well. They are perfect for any gift giving!

You can purchase the 27 Pc Foundation Set for $59.99!


Disclaimer
I received product sample mentioned above for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment