Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, January 6, 2011

RileyRoos Review

Since I started blogging, I have been introduced to some wonderful brands of kids shoes that I love and wished I would known about them before. Not only better quality but better for your kids feet. Shoes that promote proper development while protecting their little toes and heels.

I recently tried RileyRoos and instantly it has became my favorite shoes for Emma. What's so unique about this shoes in comparison to other shoes I've tried is that the sole curls above the toes. According to them it provide leverage as little ones make their natural gravitation from sitting to crawling to walking.


I was sent the Mary Jane in Willow color and I really love it. It is one of the best quality shoe I have came across. They have soft flexible rubber sole. It is made of soft leather. The inside has fleece that keeps my little girl's feet warm and cozy. And it is super light weight. Emma looks so comfortable in it. I even feel like she can run and walk faster with it. I also noticed that she falls less when wearing it.





I will definitely buy another pair. We have been using this shoe every time we go out. I don't even care if it does not match her outfit. It's very easy to put on and take off. I just wished they carry bigger sizes for Olivia.


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment