I have been looking for the perfect diaper bag. I've own quite a few, actually I owned many, from different styles, colors, and sizes. I love my Skip and Hop diaper bag, but after having two kids it is just not big enough. I needed a bag that is big enough to carry the things I need for a 3 month old and 2 years old.
That is why I was so happy when I won a Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag by Whoda Thought. I have seen the reviews from other blogs and I knew this is what I have been looking for. This bag is now my favorite diaper bag. I picked the pink polka dots color and it is beautiful. It actually looks better in person than from the pictures in their site.
I took this bag out for the first time to the mall. You could not believe how much stuff I was able to put in this bag
- 2 Born Free Bottles
- (2) 8oz ready to feed similac bottle
- receiving blanket(I use it for burping)
- burp cloth
- Baby Phat Wrap (which by the way not very thin)
- 6 diapers (two size 5 and four size 2)
- juice box
- my wallet
- SLR Canon (my huge camera!)
- Two side pockets and 2 side bottle holder
- Three insulated bottle and sippy cup holders.
- Bottom storage. It reminds me of a drawer. This is great for little things you can put such as pacifiers and toys.
- Full Size washable changing pad (HUGE!! LOVE IT!)
- Three additional pockets (2 inside and 1 in the back)
I was not paid or sent an item. I personally won the item above from a giveaway blog.