Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shoprite Trip - $1 Luvs Diapers

Two weeks ago I purchased 10 Viva paper towels (.85 cents off 1 - 6/28 SS) from ebay. I was running out of paper towels and Shoprite is selling Viva for $2 (reg. price) and since it will double I'll pay .30 each. But I've been busy so I never had a chance to go. I'm glad I waited because this week they are running a promotion when you buy 5 Viva paper towels you get $5 catalina! I did 2 transactions! By the way you still have time to order these coupons since Shoprite sales ends Saturday!

first transaction

5 viva = 10
- 7.56 in coupons (only 4 doubled)
= $2.35 (got back $5)

I was going to go back twice but the cashier was not very friendly and my daughter was getting cranky. I'll have until Saturday to go back again.

second transaction

luvs jumbo pack = 7
- $1 off any luvs coupons ( I bought this coupon in ebay a few weeks ago, I don't know which insert it came from)
=$6
-$5 catalina
=$1 for one jumbo pack of Luvs diaper size 2 (42ct) or .02 cents each diaper!!

I basically spent $3.35 for 5 Big Roll Viva paper towels and 1 Luvs Jumbo Pack of Diaper!


Total Diaper Spent : $51.21

By the way, I am so glad I started stockpiling for diapers and formulas early. Yesterday I went to my OB Dr. and he put me on bedrest. I can no longer work. I was hoping to work until end of September to save up for my leave. But I guess not. I'm just glad I started preparing, early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment