Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Free Ticket for Baby’s First Circus


Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Baby’s First Circus program for parents of newborns (up to 12 months old and living in the continental United States). When You Sign Up You'll Receive:

  • A ticket voucher, which will arrive by mail, that can be exchanged for a free ticket to any
    Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey performance, anytime, anywhere. No expiration date!
  • You'll also be able to print a very special commemorative certificate, that you can personalize with your child's name!
I wished I would have known this with my first daughter. Unfortunately, she no longer qualify since she's almost 2 years old. But I'm definitely signing up for my next baby. What's great is that this ticket has no expiration so you can use it anytime. CLICK HERE to sign up your baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment