Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Huggies Enjoy The Ride Program - Codes


A few months ago Huggies launched their new program just like Pampers but instead you earn points and redeem them for sweepstakes. I personally has not won anything. I signed up last month and wasted more than 80 points and did not win anything. So I gave up and I never tried again. Lately I've been reading a lot of blog posts and a lot of people are actually winning the instant prizes, such as $25 Gas Cash and Movie Cash, so I decided to try my luck again. Still nothing. But since a lot of people are winning and looking for points, I decided to include this to my blog and start posting codes to share to you.

First you have to signed up to Enjoy the Ride Rewards Program. Just for signing up they give you points to start with, and you can start earning points by watching videos, browsing websites, and taking polls.

You can also add this codes some are 1 point, 2, and 5. I apologized if some are expired. I just recently used them and they were fine. I know it gets very frustrating after a while when you cut & paste and only to find out it's expired! After you did them more than 20 times!!
  • QKKZJ MTZRZ HPPGB (5)
  • STLPM MBQPZ RLPGB (5)
  • KDBDC NJGCF SLPGB (5)
  • BBGMP - BFWFB - FZPGB
  • BBCZD - ZXLMN - QDPGB
  • BBLWG - BKMQL - SNPGB
  • BCPJC - JBXGD - PCPGB
  • BCPLN - XKNKB - XBPGB
  • BGNPP - KQFXZ - BLPGB
  • JXBQX - LWHPP - HPPGB
If you find any new codes or if you win anything let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment