Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Budgeting Baby Expenses





Now that my daughter no longer uses formula, our baby expenses has become more manageable. I Remembered spending 80 to 100 dollars a week. Now that she's two, no longer uses formula and baby food our budget for her expenses is 50 dollars a month. That's including stocking up on getting good deals on baby things. Of course, that's not including clothes.

Since I'm expecting another child we've increased our budget to 80 dollars a month for stocking up for the new baby. I'm 6 months pregnant so I'm almost there.

Here's my stockpile inventory for the new baby. I just recently started so I still have a long way to go. Plus I'm stocking and using some of them at the same time for my 2 years old. I don't stock up on formula, not just yet. I'm hoping to breastfeed this time. I hope I'll be successful. I did signed up for formula coupons for enfamil, goodstart, and similac, just incase. They send you money saving coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment