Zero Water® is the only filtered water from a pitcher that meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water.*
The Pitcher comes with the following products:
- One ZeroWater® filter cartridge that removes contaminants that cause water to have an unpleasant taste.
- An independently made TDS Meter to give you peace of mind that your ZeroWater® filter cartridges are working properly. It also lets you know when to replace the filters. When your water starts reading 006 it's time for a change.
- The one-chamber Pitcher with lid has a pour spout, exclusive in-fridge push button dispenser and a special storage compartment for the TDS Meter.
- More complete filtration than ordinary carbon filters
- Clean, crisp taste
- Includes one Pitcher, one filter, and one TDS meter.
Visit Zero Water and comment on what you learned from their site.
Extra Entries (leave a comment for each one that you do)
Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet this giveaway- may tweet daily
Subscribe via Email +2 entries
Subscribe via RSS Feed
Grab my NEW Button - if you have the old one please change it to the new one :)
Add me to your blogroll +2 entries
Blog about this giveaway + 3 entries
Giveaway ends on May 15, 2010. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win. Winners will be chosen via random.org. The winner will receive an email notifying them that they won and announced on my blog. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours , another winner will be selected. Open to US residents only.